Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Remembering Michaels Words


                                        Whatever Happens...Don't Let Go.

Maybe you and I can’t do great things; we may not change the world in one day
But, we can still change some things today. This life don’t last forever, but together we can be all right. If you just hold my hand, there’s a magic that must be love. I see the kids in the street, without enough to eat. If you want to make the world a better place, it’s time that I realize no message could have been any clearer. No matter how hard the task may seem, don’t give up on our plans, don’t give up on our dreams. Come together right now, there are ways to get there if you care enough. Let’s pray for all the lost children, you can change the world. Make it a better place for you and for me. Don’t walk away, whatever happens don’t let go of my hand. Everything will be alright, help me make these mysteries unfold. We’re sending out a major love and this is our message to you, we are all a part of Gods great big family. If I had my way girl I’d never leave you for a min, but things don’t always turn out the way we want them to. So while I’m away now I want you to remember how much I LOVE YOU! Do you remember the time I said you wanna be startin’ something? I’ve spent a lifetime lookin’ through the window, who’s watching me? The sun comes up on this new morning, no sense in pretending its over. Hard times just don’t go away, but together we can be alright. So I promise you tonight I’ll be there to comfort you, I’ll be your strength, I’ll keep holdin’ on. I only know my heaven is here on earth.   Yes I will…I’ll be there.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking on such a massive Mission -your caring speaks volumes.

    ReplyDelete