Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

For Wendy


Our dear friend WendyNPeterpan lost her daughter today. 
Out of respect for her we stop posting for today and pray for her and her family. 

Sending you much love and strength in this hard time. 

Our deepest condolences for you dear friend. 

Love You Forever More


       
I'm Not Gone

Don't cry for me, 
now that I am free.
                                                                                                 
Just look around anywhere,
and that is where I'll be.

For I am the daylight,
when the sun starts to rise.

I am the bright rainbow,
you see with your eyes
I'm the tiny raindrops,
that sparkle in the wind.

I'll always be here with you,
for there really is no end.

I'm the dew that's on the ground,
and the quietness all around.

Yes, so I am very happy,
with this new life I have found.
I'm the peaceful summer breeze, 
that flows softly through the trees.

I'm the bluebird in the sky,
that sings with such ease.

Understand my family and friends
and don't cry for me.
~ S. Pearce


You are welcome to leave our friend a comment to give her strength

8 comments:

  1. My God, which sorrow........ may God give him strenght and courage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shocked, I have no words but only tears. I pray for you and your family. Big hug Dear friend of mine. May God help you in this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry to hear this... i send much strength and my deepest condolences to Wendy and her family in this difficult time. Much love for you and your family. Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. God Bless Wendy and her family. May God hold them in His arms and comfort them and give them peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Wendy,
    Accept my sincere condolences and the expression of my deepest sympathy, to you and your family.
    All my thoughts are with you.. God Bless you.. Love you♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Wendy,
    Accept my sincere condolences and the expression of my deepest sympathy, to you and your family.
    All my thoughts are with you.. God Bless you.. Love you♥

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sincerest sympathy go out to you Wendy in your sad loss. Sending you and your family Love and Light.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always there for you, Pam. I love you so very much. Hugs, kisses and strength. I am always there for you. Forever. If you need me just call my name. I'll be there. ♥

    ~ Laura Pettenberg

    ReplyDelete