Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Friday, February 3, 2012

A Smooth Criminal




You can look at them coming out the walls. You can look at them climbing out the bushes.  You have to show them that you’re really not scared. They will possess you unless you change that number on your dial. Don’t wanna see your face, you better disappear. One day in your life, when you find that your always lonely. But who is sorry now? Who’s laughin baby? Just beat it. Just stop doggin me around, don’t come beggin’. It’s all absurd, lie for it, spy for it, kill for it, die for it. Everywhere I turn no matter where I look, creatures crawl in search of blood. Everywhere you seem to turn, cheater. Deep in the darkness I start to give it up. Don’t you ever make no mistake, cause I won’t let it be.  Be careful what you say don’t overload.  Can you feel it? What you’re gonna do I’m the blue gangsta. You ain’t no friend of mine. He say “I know you, you know me”, you can’t win, you can’t break even. Who is it, trouble!  And I’ll be waiting; I’ll be waiting when they put you down. Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson. Beat me, hate me, you can never break me.

No comments:

Post a Comment