Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Experience of a Believer


I bought a white dove to be released on Michael’s birthday.  Michael liked white doves and to me they represent peace, love and tranquility.  A lot of us bought doves; I don’t remember how many were released.  I would have given anything if I could have been there when they were released.
I found Michael’s account and I wrote to him on an account. Telling him how much that I missed him and my one wish or dream, was to have seen him alive.  For some reason I poured my heart out, on his page in private message.  I would not have thought of Michael of ever having an account on the internet.
I met a woman and I will never forget her, because talked to me, and it seemed that we bonded as friends, right off.  I thank God for someone to talk to.  She came to me and asked me what I did on Michael’s birthday, I told her I had cried, she said, no, he don’t want you to cry, he wants you to know he is alive. She has not spoken to him personally but she has certain gifts.  She gave me some sites to check out.  My heart is beating so fast, and I am getting so excited, there has to be something to the video’s I have been watching of Michael being alive, I will continue to search and find out all I can.
I seen a video showing Michael walking away from the hospital the day he was supposed to have to die.   I know Michael always said, you can’t believe in everything you hear, and I know for sure you can’t always believe half of what you see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment