Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Experience of a Believer

I think of the experience I had when I went to watch ‘This Is It’ I cried when it first came on.  Seeing Michael on a big screen, and so lifelike, I noticed at the Cinema where I first went to see was in room #1, I had to go back and see it again. This night that I went to see it, I could not help but cry when I seen it coming on. 
My tears changed as I watched it for a second time.  It was as if I was at that stage when rehearsals were going on. The second time I went back to the Cinema the movie was in room #7, I became so absorbed in the movie, Close to the end of the film, I hollered out as if I was at a concert, and when I did, something happened. All at once there was the warmest feeling that touched my heart, as if Michael was reaching out once again to me.  I will not forget that experience for sure.
I know that Michael is reaching out to me now because this makes twice and I start to write sometimes to Michael and sometimes I just write my thoughts.  There are times I feel as if I should write to Michael straight out and just let him know exactly what he means to me, I can’t explain the connection that it seems I have to him, it just happens. 
I still try to go about my daily life as much as possible.  But it is not the same as before.  I know everyone thinks I have lost my mind and will tell me straight out, I need some help, but there is nothing wrong with me.  I think I am a sane person, I think different.
I made a trip to see my son and his family in California, and I get a lecture from my son.  He says that I cannot spend my time on the computer while I am with them. So I try to refrain from being on the internet as much as possible while visiting.  It is very hard not to be on the computer and make sure if others needs help.  My son calls it my daily fix of Michael Jackson, and to think about it seems that way. 
Any news of Michael sounds good to me, because I want to know, is he ok, and I want to be there for him should he ever need me.  He reached out to me and now I want to show him some way that I am here for him too.

1 comment:

  1. it's amazing. i've the same route and felt the same as you. For almost three years, I need to spend time on the internet, because I feel I am close to Michael. He became like my friend and it feels very strange.

    ReplyDelete