Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Plot Between Brothers


How does it feel? I told my brother.  They’re out to get you, there’s demons closing in on every side. Who is it? Paparazzi got you scared like a monster; I can’t believe that is real. Sometimes I feel like I’ve gotta get away. Xscape!   You can’t hurt me, I found peace within myself. Everything begins to set us free. This is the only chance we’ve got to make it while we can. Across the nation there’s always people trying to pull you down. Climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest sea.  Be gods glow.

I’m starting with the man in the mirror, I’m asking him to change his ways. Me sitting up in the clouds and you are all alone. If you call out loud, I’ll be there. So take my hand in a world of love, like two flying doves. I am here with you, you are not alone. Suddenly, you and I must make a pact, that we would live our lives as one, for forever and ever and pass eternity. I told my brother, your just another part of me. Let’s be strong, come together, we can change the world. No matter how hard the task may seem, don’t give up our plans, don’t give up our dreams. So let it be you and me, together forever. We’re almost there. We’re takin’ over, we have the truth. This is our mission; we are here to change the world.


3 comments:

  1. God Bless You, so sweet. I believe in you and I believe what you say. Amazing to think about it. I really appreciate what you are doing. I stand with you. Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are pure Genius! Well done and what a great Adventure! In Love and Light xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie Leibovitz pulled off a great job with this photo of Man in the Mirror..

    ReplyDelete