Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Peter Pan Back Where He Began

Go on, go back and grow up! But I’m warnin’ ya, once you’re grown up, you can never come back. Never!




You know you're not really Peter Pan, don't you? This is only a dream. When you wake up, you'll just be Peter Banning - a cold, selfish man who drinks too much, is obsessed with success, and runs and hides from his wife and children!
he will try. And the question will be: When the time comes, do you want to be saved? Now, don't you answer now. No, no, no, no, no. Now it's time to be whatever you want to be. Put behind you any thoughts of home; that place of broken promises.


No stopping me this time,. This is it. Don't make a move , not a step. My finger's on the trigger. Don't try to stop me,

You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you... Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting

 

Sit down, now. Let's resume the game

Thank you for believing

1 comment:

  1. This would be awesome!He will come back here....^^

    ReplyDelete