Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Deep Inside

Deep in the recesses of my mind
There is a collaboration of time
Where only I can find
The mountains I have to climb
Hidden far away for others to see
Because others cannot assist
I am the only one..just me
Though it is with them I co-exist
They sit alongside me always
Without the ability to know
The darkness that exists in the hallways
No matter how much light I show
I master all of my thoughts
Into one little box
As my stomach turns into knots
As the time ticks away on the clocks
The sooner I concur what I must
I will unravel the mystery
And sweep away the dust
Revealing my life history
With love and support
I can make a new start
I will no longer fall short
Or suffer of a bleeding heart
You need not know what is wrong
Just always be there
With you I can be strong
But beware
If you look inside
The truth you will see
You will find the old me that died
But then you will see the real me.

2 comments:

  1. NICE!!..love it!, love the rhyming!..it makes reader understand more!
    BEAUTIFUL!...
    God your picture is wow!..
    Love to you honey!

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Truely Is Beautiful,but yet something sad about it, goes straight to the heart,Wow, I have so Much Love For You Right Now, True Confession.

    ReplyDelete