Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Twin souls

A love like no other
my heart feels the call to you
the memory of separation rises
deeply carved in my heart
for I am you, and you are me
one together throughout all time
Two lost souls,
dancing in rhythm with stars.
And far beyond the horizon another
mysterious flame flickers to the same
silent music.
searching for answers
Riding the winds,
desperate to change.
I am aware of the power
we summon together
to heal or to destroy
and I want you by my side
as long as there is a side to be by
When we are apart, I see my fear
I remember that I am small
that I am cold
heart beating into my back
an echo of the last time
and the last time
we never parted
It's as if our two yearning, burning souls
have never been apart.
recognizing the source of pain.
Two separate people, but hard to compare.
The tricks we would play, Oh
what can I say?
"It is more special than a best friend;" "It's like a soulmate,
we are connected at the heart for life;"
"There can be no one closer to me than my twin."

8 comments:

  1. The beauty of a twin relationship is unmistakable. I commend you on your status as a twin. May God bless you both!!! I'll love you always!!!!! Thank you for all that you say and show. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I want you by my side as long as there is a side to be by" for some reason this touched me...
    twins are beautiful, i wish i had one, but i guess soul mate is half of one!
    this is so beautiful!, you always amaze me..good job!

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A thought..a feeling aren't a job.
      They come from the heart..the soul..
      from the deepest of ourself.
      The brain just helps to fingers
      to run on the keyboard..
      to express what we feel.
      L.O.V.E♥

      Delete
    2. are you pointing at something specifically i said?, cause i dont understand..

      -MJheartdefiner

      Delete
  3. Twin souls are literally the other half of our soul.
    We each have only one twin, and generally after being split the two went their separate ways, incarnating over and over to gather human experience before coming back together.
    Ideally, this happens in both of their last lifetimes on the planet so they can ascend together. So you probably haven't had many lifetimes with your twin.
    Each twin is a complete soul, not half a soul. It is their task to become more whole, balancing their female and male sides, and ideally become enlightened, before reuniting with their twin.
    This reunion is of two complete and whole beings. All other relationships through all our lives could be said to be "practice" for the twin, the ultimate relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Twin souls" a state of mind, which is difficult to express in words ... and every minute away from each other inflicts great pain....
    No time, no distance, no thought only a feeling of loneliness and helplessness....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually had a set of older twin brothers,and the bond between the two were unreal, they seem to sense, everything each other felt, the older one, aways seem to protect the younger, I've never seen a tighter bond between two people, but I also feel its a twin in each of us, the one the world sees, that we but out front,and the twin that only shows when we're along, with ourselves, the one that encourages, guard our heart,help us face our daily fears,I think we all have a twin, some call it, their persona, the front man, we all have one, I really Love this, Thank You for Sharing Your Art, it's a Beautiful tribute to twins everywhere, in all aspects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "..And far beyond the horizon another
    mysterious flame flickers to the same
    silent music.
    searching for answers.."

    Wonderful poem♥

    True, Deep and Genuine Love♥

    Wishing you the Best♥


    ReplyDelete