Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Miss You



                You’re always on my mind
Every day and night
You are all one of a kind
When I think of you it feels so right
You brought me hope
When I had none
You have helped me cope
When I couldn’t visualize the sun
                       I count the hours
                      I count the minutes
As I think of you my sunflowers
Pushing my mind to the limits
You are the glittering gems
That line my sea of love
You are more than my friends
I hold your hearts high above
This separation tears at my heart
I love you more then you’ll ever know
I can no longer bare to be apart
More than my heart could ever show
You are the glow the keeps my spirit lite
I need you more and more each day
Keeping my darkest night bright
I miss you is all I can say

5 comments:

  1. So lovely, Love your poems. Keep them coming. Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chin up, we LOVE and support you >3>3>3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nearly home, green lights, be of good cheer, it's all good MJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very deep and touching...sorry your missing whomever it is..i wish i had words to comfort you, but unfortunately i suck at comforting, i only know "keep your head up"..and your up to that..you know if there is ever anything you want we can try and give to you to make you smile, your always making us smile and teaching us ..just ask for it..and it'll be there if it helps make you smile..promise.
    love to you honey..

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete