Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Sunday, March 11, 2012

a whisper is spoken

for every pain you give me the black guilt burning up inside me
until you chose and set me free
For any time I've looked inside myself and seen a big, black void of emptiness
to suffer the necessary punishments and sacrifices to achieve that which you love
 I can't do this anymore. So next time you're thinking about telling me
what I do wrong, think about all I let myself forget
I've had enough, and no one should ever feel the way that I feel now.
A walking open wound, a trophy display of bruises, and I don't believe that I'm getting any better
If I could I would shrink myself, and sink through your skin to your
blood cells, and remove whatever makes you hurt, but I am too weak to be your cure
 Is this the way a toy feels when its batteries run dry? I am the watch
you always wear but you forget to wind
well I  hide indoors, petrified of the world.
the rain of the tears. The predictable storm that has come
 I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm trying. I can't.  I love you to death. You
steal my heart and curse under your breath
When the lights are dim and my heart is racing as your fingers touch my
skin. I've give a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck than any .men
you'll ever meet
My princess if you do  feel the jolt in your soul every time a kiss is
shared, a whisper is spoken, and touch is felt, then you’re really in love with  me

4 comments:

  1. yin and yang, embrace your inner Goddess..she is not OUT there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Truth this is so beautiful!
    i love lines from 13-19..i cant express why but i do!, also "I've give a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck than any men you'll ever meet", shows how much you love this girl!
    my favorite one so far...
    thank you for sharing!
    Love to you honey!...ALWAYS! <3

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is out there. But ever since june 25th she is the watch you seem to forget to wind. She was 34 then 37 now. Time does nothing but stand still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How much longer you going to let time just pass you and her by. How much time you think she has left here on earth? You forget she is ill.

      Delete