Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Can't Reveal Myself Nor My Identity

Our humaity, our experiences and our gravity guides us - personally, professionally, emotionally and more. In my eyes, my choice is simple - I can step forward in faith and reveal myself or stay hidden in the safety of anonymity. I choose to walk forward in faith. I am blessed by the opportuity to help others in this world - personal endeavors. I believe readers will appreciate my choice. I don't have a clear picture of how this path evolves from here. But, I do know sharing my name with all of you is the beginning of something greater for me. I hope you'll join me as I step forward in faith - free of past limitations, empowered to create the life of my dreams - in all aspects of my life!

Blessings to you all.
I value honesty, commitment, scholarship and kindness. These are hard and true facts. When writing, I just let my fingers fly over the keyboard and the ideas pour from my head. Everyday my experience and knowledge increase, and I learn more about myself. Each time I write what is in my head as honestly as I can, another piece of the identity puzzle is revealed.

4 comments:

  1. I value honesty, truth, kindness, friendship and love.. Scholarship is not a priority when people are true, loving and honest. But I appreciate it when it come with..

    Few people say their own identity on twitter.. many aren't what they say or seems to be..

    As long as you will be true, good, honest, loving, pleasant, kind, nice....(lol... there are so many words to say)... save your identity.. Save your privacy.. Save your mystery.. Dont feel obliged to say your identity.. You will saved your Peace...

    Others dont need to know who you are for to trust you. You write your own thought.. you write real facts & event about life..
    Do you think they will talk with you about your post after? ...or they will talk to you about you and your own life?
    Maybe your blog will not have the same goal after.

    Blessings to you my Friend.. You are great for what you do for others in this word.. God Bless you & Protects you..

    I hope you will find all you search about you, your dreams and your life..
    Love You♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ones identity lies in the recesses of ones own mind and soul. Our ability to just be ourselves is sometimes harbored by the name we carry, or the look we have, seldom do people see past what is on the surface. But if you can get people to see the true you, then keep your physical being out of the picture. We all need to be unknown sometimes. Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our identity does not rely on a name per say, Your heart is loving kind and it shows with everything you write. You are a true genuine caring person to write what you do. You have my gratitude. Much can be said, about you. You don't have to reveal your identity to prove you are real. I love you friend, and you have all the proof I need to know right here on this blog. You do so much with bringing out the truth, and that is all that is needed to know about you. This says so much about you. I want you to have your dreams and live your life as you want, God protects you, and loves you. I am not saying anything to you, except from what I see in front of me, as I read your blog everyday. Hang in there and keep up the great work. Love you my mystery friend. ☺☺☺ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What more could we possibly ask of you? Thank you kindly for all that you have already given xx

    ReplyDelete