Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Break the silence

Break the silence, WAKE THE DEAD. Running through these streets alone. I’ll kick and scream, lets break this hold. Cuz I swear, and this won’t render unless I promise you, we’ve come this far. And I’m not stopping, I’m not stopping now, I’m not hiding in shadows. Wake up. Send out this message, it’s clear. You said, you said, you said this time was gonna be different. WAKE UP THE DEAD. Coming alive. Something stirs inside. This isn’t over yet. Shake off the dirt. Swallow regret. Stop living under the weight, living under the weight of regret, your regrets. DON’T LOSE HOPE. Your reAgrets. DON’T LOSE HOPE. Don’t let it happen to you. DON’T LOSE HOPE. Which side are you gonna choose? Cuz I believe, I believe it’s in you. RISE! We said, we said, we said, this time is gonna be different WAKE UP THE DEAD.

1 comment:

  1. Love it, thank you.Powerful words. Don't ever lose hope, without it where would we be. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete