Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Friday, March 16, 2012

Labyrinth of love and hope...

Did you want to see me broken?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Why are you beset with gloom?
love strikes away the chains of fear from our souls
It is sunrise, with Hope
I cling to expectation, until
darkness comes to reclaim me
Now if you listen closely
I'll tell you what I know
'Cause nobody, But nobody
Can make it out here alone
unasked and unheeded upon the ghosted land
Each day is exploding brightly
Under the gaze Of dead masters I employ to win
its service to my side
are useless as wounded pride,
and much more painful The caged bird sings
with fearful trill
a caged bird stands on the grave of dreams
his shadow shouts on a nightmare scream
the caged bird sings of freedom
please take each others hands  and let's come together
and let's deal with each other with love
Let us come together and revise our spirits,
Let us come together and cleanse our souls
let's leave the preening
And stop impostering our own history
despite the history of pain
We are a going-on people
I will rise again

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Yes lets come together and share our love with one another and heal our world. History is in the past and we can only learn from it. So we need to look to the future and what we can do. Yes we are a going-on people despite all of life's hard knocks.
    Thank you for another great poem. Love

    ReplyDelete