Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Monday, March 12, 2012

waiting for forever

We sat down, and nestled close to one another,
as a gentle breeze whispered by.
Look to the horizon,
The path of life shall guide you
I’ll be waiting
For when you return to me.

The road stretches before you
No one knows just how far,
In my dreams I see us together,
Wishing we could be forever and ever,
The thought of losing you to time,
Is far powerful than rhythm and rhyme
So whats the problem, whats going wrong?
And I’ll be right here waiting
For when you return to me.

You’ll find you’ve reached your limit,
When you can go no more,
And you’ll always have the memories
Of good times you’ve had before
So when your journey’s ending,
And you’ve managed to break free
Just remember I’m here waiting
For when you’re back here with me
Forever yours ... love you princess

7 comments:

  1. I would like to be loved as you love your princess.
    You are a real prince too.
    Maybe, sometimes, Fairytales exist.. and you are living one.
    I wish you it.. it's so rare and so Wonderful..

    I really like what you write..continue to do it..
    I know your words are for your princess..
    but I feel them.. they brings me tears.. they brings me love..they make beat my heart..
    I prefer to read this truth of the heart..than to read the dark & sad truth of the life..
    I prefer to die with a heart full of love tears .. than a heart dry full of bitterness..
    L.O.V.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it true love?... how will i know?... keep writing... i'm lovin it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful...true LOVE is ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We want to sees this princess!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a chance, i'm not sharing her... you'll be blind from beauty

      Delete
  5. I think someone is going through this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWDDBN5X6Bw :D
    Omg we should go on a double date, Me+Michael, and you+ Princess lol..just tell your princess to keep her eyes on her prince charming and not my King lol
    jokes to side..i liked it, but one thing about your poetry sometimes i dont understand, if its for your loved one, like your girl, or something(someone) else..you get me?..otherwise its great!..like your other poem was right on point, showed what was up!..hope you understand!

    p.s what your princess is another version of Medusa, she gunna blind us?lol

    -MJheartdefiner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wanna see her! blind Beauty... very romantic! show us your princess!

    ReplyDelete