Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Looking for the Ray of Light


A tormented soul trapped between the life now and the life that could be
Trying so desperately to get out of this life with this broken heart to start anew
I want that change but everything is working against me
Why can’t you please let me be happy like few
Tears are flooding my heart day and night
The heart is crying out the pain and agony      
Looking up in the sky to see the stars that shine so bright

Is this my destiny??
Looking for the ray of light
The ray of light that can heal my broken heart…..

 

4 comments:

  1. Well I could not have written it any better, it describes me to a T. Wish I could have the peace and love, and know my true destiny. A love that I cannot see, deep inside trying to come alive, with no one to see. I would stop the tears and dry up the eyes of all that I could. Not to have one person in life feel this way as I do, and you explained me.
    This is so heart felt it makes me cry but nothing unusual for me, I do it all the time. For the one I love, I wish for you a life of love and peace and harmony. I don't worry about me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe there is someone designed especially, for his/her significant other,or the way I see it,someone's side is missing a rib,or who's side do I belong,or as you say, that ray of light, that completes you. My question is, will you/we know? I however do believe these things mentioned are achievable,but I believe we must be in care of, what we create for ourselves, with others, so we don't miss, that ray of light, when it does shine. Thank you for sharing, Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAH.... I LOVE COMMENTS..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please know that our life on Earth is an unending creative process, solving challenges and learning the inherent lesson and moving forward with renewed focus. May your heart find your twin flame. <3

    ReplyDelete