Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Wish You Heaven

There is a song that if you look for it on YouTube most videos say it is Darren Hayes, but there are also those that say it is Michael Jackson singing.


The song is originally recorded by Prince: 



No matter who you think this is the song itself is interesting. The lyrics is that "I wish you heaven" 
"If I see eleven, I can see its seven". This is in Prince version. Listening to the other version the lyrics are "If I see its eleven, you know its seven" "I wish you love"
Makes me think of the numbers Michael Jackson used to use: 


There is more:
We have seen that all in this hoax is in circles. For example
Eddie Murphy and MJ had a long time relation and they made a video together and now as far as we have seen he is Mr Murray. It all go round and round. We have heard of prince talking about MJ, we have heard about the collaboration on Bad that did not happen and so on. So how big is this circle and how far down the rabbit hole is it?? 



There is no such thing as coincidence!!!

5 comments:

  1. it's funny that you said about Daren. This songs have often made me think of Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. coincidence again ? coincidence always ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. those songs ...sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry but that is not Michael singing.Michaels voice is unique!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I'm just waiting it out Michael. Good advice there Prince!

    ReplyDelete