Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Passion and heat

If you could only envision the passion within my heart
If only I knew a way
To crawl within your sensual body
Melding together as one
Feel the intense love and desire
I hold for you within my soul
If I possessed a thousand years
It would still never be enough time
To convey the way your body makes me quiver
As I touch your silky warm skin
Visions of you and I in a passionate embrace
You are a magic potion


I crave to drink every drop of you
Your essence fills my breath
Gently I kiss your luscious lips
The immense love I hold for you my darling
Explodes inside of me
Unleashing a deep burning sensation
You, who I’ve waited a lifetime for
The woman that fills my every fantasy
Soft and deserving of my gentle touch
Brushing against your breasts with my warm lips
I’ve searched through shadows and darkness
Never finding my way, until I discovered you
With a love like the shining sun
The warmth within peeks through the window of my soul
As I lay soaking in the passionate heat of you
My mind drifts away
As my eyes feast on the beauty
That lies beside me
Never will I drift alone again
As I tenderly hold you close
I marvel at the wonder I hold
I whisper gently in your ear
I love you so very much my beautiful princess

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful poem. Thank you for this wonderful LOVE expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sexy and beautiful at the same time, you got a poets mind!
    keep em coming, we enjoy reading them! :)

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luscious and delicious... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caresses
    Sweetness
    Deliciousness
    Softness
    Weakness
    Grogginess
    Happiness

    Delights of the sens
    Senses's folly..
    Love and passion
    Touch... so divine
    Sweet ecstasy

    ♥Love♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW THIS GIRL IS SO LUCKY,TO HAVE A MAN THAT WRITES SUCH BEAUTIFUL WORDS, TO HER...I AM JUST MELTING W THIS WORDS SPEECHLESS.

    ReplyDelete