Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Saturday, February 18, 2012

To Celebrate Whitney Houston's LIFE "Home Going Service"

This is not a funeral, this is a "Home going Service" 


It is a closed golden coffin with white and purple flowers. I have seen that before: 


This is the coffin of Michael Jackson's funeral!

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD 

The Lord is my shepherd, 
I shall not want; 
He makes me lie down in green pastures. 
He leads me beside still waters; 
He restores my soul. 
He leads me in paths of righteousness 
for His name's sake. 

Even though I walk through the valley 
of the shadow of death, 
I fear no evil; 
for You are with me; 
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. 

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me 
all the days of my life; 
and I shall dwell in the house of the 
Lord forever. 

Psalm 23





The choir sing: 

"one of these mornings I will meet...ever and ever...it wont be long...it wont be long now...and ever and ever and ever..when people sing....

The choir dressed in white!


A change has come....a long time coming....
Whitney your change has come, yes it did....


Through the entire ceremony it is laughter and smiling faces.

The introduction of Aretha Franklin: 
She LOVES Whitney and she IS her Godmother


There is no such thing as coincidence!!!

4 comments:

  1. I've noticed the same flowers that Michael. It's why, i'm cried so much. and same coffin.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont cry...
    Look...the same flowers...the same coffin... many things looks like for Michael.. and Michael isn't gone.. I'm a Believer.. I think she isn't gone..
    I think there are a BIG thing who is growing in the air.. and soon.. a BIG BAM...
    I LOVE YOU WHITNEY♥
    I LOVE YOU MICHAEL♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, yes, you can actually ask the question ..........I'm believer too, but frankly, I will not do research on Whitney, I'm already exhausted enough about Michael. I love you Michael and Whitney, 2 angels Hollywood who cut the wings ......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, never been to a funeral where everyone laughed and smiled...wondering if that was Whitney's "dying" wish??

    ReplyDelete