Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


My life will never be the same, cause girl you came and changed the way you make me feel. Do you remember the time when we fell in love? Don’t you know now is the perfect time? Our love will shine at the dawn of a brand new feeling. You know I got the hots tonight & desire to be with you.  Make tonight all mine, put out your heart to me.  So baby be mine, I’d do anything. I just can’t stop loving you, your love is magical. But first I need your hand then forever can begin. Just call my name and I’ll be there. Hold my hand, feel the touch of your body cling to mine. Kisses for your loving, pretty baby. My forever came today and I want the world to see. This thing can’t go wrong, all the love I never knew I found in you. People making lists, buying special gifts, the rarest love who’d think I’d find. All I need to know there’s someone who cares.  Just hold me baby. I love you baby. That’s for all time.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your precious one will answer your sweet call! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day friend!!! With much love kisses passion and smiles... love you... *luckyhappygirl*

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE YOUR WORDS VERY BEAUTIFUL..HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU,GODBLESS YOU,LOVE U...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines day. Know you are loved and cared for. Your words are so beautiful. God Bless You. Hugs you tight. Love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, is it too late to ask you to be my Valentine? Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete